Thank you for downloading the Firefox browser with Google Toolbar.
A web browser is the software that lets you go online to do research, buy stuff, read articles and blogs, and so on. And when you switch from Internet Explorer to the Firefox browser, your web surfing will be faster and safer – whenever you want to go online, all you have to do is click the Firefox icon.
Firefox keeps you safer online
- With Google Toolbar's Safe Browsing feature, Firefox can warn you about "phishing" pages that try to steal your personal information.
- Firefox stops annoying popup ads.
- The Firefox community of developers and security experts works round the clock to monitor security issues and release updates to better protect you.
- Firefox includes an automated update mechanism that will ensure that you are always up to date with the latest security patches.
Firefox helps you get more done
- Firefox comes with the Google Toolbar, whose search box at the top of any web page (see above) offers browsing suggestions based on popular searches, spelling corrections and your own search history and bookmarks.
- Tabbed browsing lets you keep multiple pages open in one window and click easily from one to another (just hold down the Control key when you click on a link to open that page in a new tab).
Make Firefox your default browser
To make sure you always reap the benefits of the Firefox difference, go to the "Tools" menu, select "Options" and check the box under "Default Browser".
Learn more: Firefox | Toolbar